Friday, November 4, 2011

29 Photos

That’s Jessica. She’s this super amazing girl with an incredible eye for photography and she can see the beauty in everything and everyone. She’s absolutely gorgeous and so much fun to be around. She can always make you feel better about yourself and make your day 100% brighter.


We both love photography, and my dad’s a photographer. She came over on Saturday, and he let us use his camera to practice our photography. We took turns being the photographer and the photographed.






See? She takes something so minuscule and insignificant, something that other people stomp on and ignore and she makes it beautiful.



I love photography, and like to think I’m good, but Jessica really has an eye for it. I never would have thought to take a picture of this.




One shot. She only needed to one shot to get this picture!

I love this picture. The lighting and everything, and frame, its perfect.




Now some pictures by me, not that they could possibly follow those pictures.








Now back to pictures by Jess...




I only have three words to describe this picture: Cutest. Thing. Ever.




I love this one. All the blues make it a really amazing picture. Looks like something out of a travel brochure.


I love this one. Its one of my favorites. (okay, I know I’ve said that about a lot of them. But I can’t play favorites!)


A lot of these were taken with her ipod camera, Like this one.
This is one of my favorites! I’m a soccer fan, and I just love the action and suspense in this picture.

Feels like Halloween, huh?




This looks like a Christmas card. Its one of my favorites.






Amazing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment