Saturday, December 10, 2011

Erin and Lyss!

This is a picture of me and my two friends, Alyssa and Erin. They’re cousins and they’re both hilarious, they’re constantly cracking me up and leaving me wondering why I have such weird friends- in the best way possible.

Alyssa is so funny. When you're with her, you can't help but laugh. She's so gorgeous, and great at so many things. I'm honestly really blessed to know her.

I've known Erin since third grade Sunday School at our church. She always says that she used to be quiet, at least until she met me. Now she's the craziest person I know, and I love her with all my heart.

They’ve both been through a lot- we all have- and we stick together. They’re both really amazing girls and I’m so glad to have them as friends.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment